Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pattaya























































































































































I arrived in Pattaya on Saturday, November 28th. Pattaya is like no other place on earth; I am convinced. You have to go to understand, but I will try to do it what little justice I can. Here is a city where old men from all around the world (though predominantly German and Russian, it seemed) come to find long-term and short-term sugar mamas. Here, some of the most attractive girls and lady boys in Asia make their living from the massive sex tourism industry. I read somewhere that these commercial sex workers bring in twice as much money as the government there every year. I stayed for two nights and then left before I did anything stupid or came out of my drunkenness to find all my money spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment